Order Cancellation and Returns
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 10 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We offer a 100% money back on all products that arrive defective or damaged during shipping. Just let us know via email with a photo to email@example.com. We will provide a return address and a refund if requirements are met.
Customers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
- Due to health and sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns on items that have been worn.
- We do not accept returns on order that do not arrive or are incorrect due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address, ordering the wrong color or size)
- We suggest you check the sizing and care guide before placing your order.
- Returns or refunds are not offered due to carelessness once the item has been confirmed received by the customer.
- We do not accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.